China (India) Trade Fair is a UFI-certified exhibition, and it is also the largest and most professional high-quality trade platform for Chinese foreign trade companies to enter the Indian market. It is estimated that the exhibition area of this exhibition will reach 36,000 square meters and 1,800 booths. The exhibition attracted more than 14,000 bulk buyers from India and neighboring countries or regions such as Russia, South Africa, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Malaysia, and Singapore. The exhibition is an important bridge connecting China-India trade and laid a certain foundation for building a large platform for economic and trade cooperation between China, India, and South Asia.
- Standing Desks: Unleashing the Power of Movement in Education
- AOKE Excels at NeoCon 2023 Furniture Expo!
- AOKE Standing Desks: The Key to a Healthier, More Productive You
- The Top 9 Ergonomic Gifts for Christmas – Practical and Thoughtful Ideas for a Healthy Holiday Season
- Unlocking Productivity: A Definitive Guide to Standing Desks in Your Workplace