China (India) Trade Fair is a UFI-certified exhibition, and it is also the largest and most professional high-quality trade platform for Chinese foreign trade companies to enter the Indian market. It is estimated that the exhibition area of this exhibition will reach 36,000 square meters and 1,800 booths. The exhibition attracted more than 14,000 bulk buyers from India and neighboring countries or regions such as Russia, South Africa, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Malaysia, and Singapore. The exhibition is an important bridge connecting China-India trade and laid a certain foundation for building a large platform for economic and trade cooperation between China, India, and South Asia.
- Revolutionizing the Office Experience – AOKE at FMC Furniture China 2023!
- The 52nd China International Furniture Fair (CIFF – Shanghai) is here!
- Korea International Furniture & Interior Fair 2023
- Unveiling the Superiority of Pneumatic Standing Desks Over Electric Desks: 8 Convincing Reasons
- Las Vegas Market Trade Show